At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with good origination / execution skills within M&A and Fund Raising areas to join a well-established team moving into the next phase of development. We want to hire ambitious and commercial individual ideally with up-to-date corporate finance experience ready to work in a world class company.
Your key responsibilities
Primary task on this position is origination of deals and further management of execution team.
Your tasks will also include:
- Be a key part of our dynamic corporate finance team working with regional and multinational clients
- Production of high quality, relevant and impactful professional documents for Maintaining client confidentiality and handling sensitive information with discretion
- Develop your own business network with a view to increasing your origination capabilities over the medium term
- Provide leadership to junior team members producing information memoranda, financial models and other transaction documentation
Skills and attributes for success
- Proven track record of own successfully originated and completed deals
- Experience of managing buy-side / sell-side transactions
- Broad contacts Network within Ukrainian corporations, PE\VC\Mezz funds and IFI
To qualify for the role you must have:
- At least two years of Investment Banking, private equity or relevant experience preferably in recognized Western investment bank or PE fund
- Professional attitude and strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Experience managing teams or project teams of three or more members
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Western education / CFA (complete or close to completion) is an advantage
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
- Competitive and comprehensive remuneration package with fixed salary and annual bonus component. Exceptional benefits program.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Exposure to international, cross border M&A transactions. Benefiting from high profile client exposure and learning from experienced M&A industry professionals;
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.