Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Regulatory Reporting Specialist
Work as senior on multiple workstreams or clients as a part of Regulatory Reporting BAU/Production team. Travel to the USA for training is expected.
Your key responsibilities
- Work as staff as a part of Regulatory Reporting BAU/Production team.
- Perform detailed analysis and effectively interact with the onshore/offshore team members.
- Ensure all deliverables conform to the highest quality standards and are executed in a timely manner.
- Work independently with mini mum supervision.
- The role is deadline oriented and may require working under US time schedule.
- Identify areas of improvement and bring in a change to streamline the work environment.
Skills and attributes for success
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal.
- 2 – 4 years of experience in BCM or WAM industry, Exposure to US based asset management or fund administration firm will be an add on.
- Master’s degree in accounting or finance mandatory. MBA or CA will be good to have.
- A strong understanding of financial industry with fund accounting, expense reporting, tax reporting, assets types and derivatives is mandatory.
- Exposure to at least 1 relevant Regulatory Reporting platform.
- Functional knowledge: Good knowledge and understanding of WAM domain and deep knowledge of capital market OTC derivative products (Equity, Commodities, Currencies, Rates, Cash and Credit).
- Thorough understanding of different product taxonomies in Regulatory Reporting.
- General understating of US GAAP and regulatory reporting is a plus.
- Understanding of the applications used in the Fund Accounting or reporting process.
- Knowing Risk function deliverables like Key Risks & Controls and the testing thereof.
- Understanding BRD would be an added advantage.
- Should pay attention to detail, proficient in MS applications (Word, Excel, Power Point), excellent analytical skills and must display effective interaction capabilities with various stakeholders.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.