Credit Risk Manager
Credit Risk Manager
Quantitative Risk is a rapidly growing area supported by an increased focus across the industry. That makes this a great time to join a high-profile team where you’ll be surrounded by some of the most interesting and knowledgeable colleagues around.
As part of our team you will have the opportunity to work with many of the world’s leading banks, and to leverage the deep knowledge and wide ranging skills and experience of your QAS colleagues. The successful Quantitative Advisory Services Manager will lead client engagements and internal projects. You will also take the lead in identifying and escalating potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements.
Your key responsibilities
Similarly, you will anticipate and identify risks and raise any issues with senior members of the team. In line with our commitment to quality, you will determine that work is of a high quality and is reviewed by the next level reviewer.
As a Manager in the team you can expect to be involved in the following activities:
- Participate in Quantitative Risk engagements with a Credit Risk focus
- Work effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients while building strong internal relationships within the advisory practice and across other services
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
Skills and attributes for success
- Confident and credible communicator who displays both technical knowledge and commercial understanding
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Project management and excellent report writing skills
- Experience in stakeholder and client management
- Ability to drive business development and contribute to the growth of the EY market solutions
To qualify for the role you must have
- Experience in Financial Services, either as part of an institution; in an advisory or business consulting capacity to such organisations or in the regulation of such institutions.
- Strong academic background including at least a Bachelor's degree (Computational Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, or Physics preferred) or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Probability of Default (PD) / Loss Given Default (LGD) / Exposure at Default (EAD) / Internal Ratings Based (IRB) / Stress Testing
- Knowledge of Credit Risk & Financial Services Regulation – such as IFRS9
- Experience in any of the following software development environments: Python / VBA / Java / C++/ SQL / R / Matlab / .NET / SAS
What we look for
We are interested to hear from people with the right attitude for the job! That’s naturally entrepreneurial people that feed on the energy of a thriving global team. You’ll need a balance of technical and analytical skills, a creative approach to work and strong communication skills. If you’ve got big ideas on how we can do better, as well as the confidence to voice them, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.