Senior Consultant Finance & Reporting in Banking/Insurance
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
As a Consultant in the Financial Services Industry (FSI), you will be part of a dynamic team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. As a team with various competencies we implement new sector regulation and help our clients cope with the many challenges their industry faces. We focus in first instance on Finance & Reporting topics within the Banking, Insurance and Investment Management industry, while taking into account operational, strategic, risk and regulatory challenges and requirements that these institutions are exposed to today.
This includes topics such as operational support of Finance and Risk departments, optimization of the closing & reporting processes, IFRS (complex accounting, IFRS 9, IFRS 17), prudential reporting requirements (FINREP, COREP, QRT), capital requirements (Solvency II, CRD), liquidity and interest management (ALM), sustainable finance, assessment of complex transactions and new products, and disruptive events (acquisitions, carve-outs).
With an understanding of the challenges the industry faces, you will:
- Support our clients in improving their Finance and Risk operations on multiple aspects and from different angles
- Advise our clients in developing a strategy to comply with new regulation
- Help our clients implement procedures, processes, infrastructure and governance to efficiently comply with regulation, financial standards and business needs
- Tackle the challenges our clients face in analyzing, controlling and reporting their risk and financial data
- Participate in the career and performance development of the Deloitte team members by serving as a career counsellor, training new junior consultants and providing timely and specific performance feedback
Let’s talk about you
- Master degree in economics, commercial engineering or have an equivalent qualification
- First working experience in the Financial Services Industry or worked as a consultant on financial or risk topics
- At least 2-4 years working experience in total
- Critical and analytical mindset
- Client and result oriented approach and excellent social, communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, Dutch and/or French (both spoken and written)
- Eager to learn and apply new technology skills
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.