Associate Value Added Tax (VAT) (m/f)
Our VAT practice is growing and we are looking for people who are eager to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment.
As an Associate (m/f), you will:
- Apply directives given by the European Union for a diversified client portfolio (banks, insurance companies, commercial and industrial companies, real estate and public sector clients...);
- Advise them on their structure from a VAT perspective at every important step of their business evolution: e.g. during their set-up, merger, buyout, launch of a new product, etc.;
- Help them in determining the VAT implications arising from their operations;
- Collaborate with PwC offices from around the world to support the companies with a global foot-print;
- Review clients' VAT obligations;
- Interact with the International Tax department or Advisory Regulatory department in order to support clients with our expertise on specific issues;
- Advise on other indirect tax matters (registration, customs duties and insurance premium tax).
- You are in the process of completing a Master's degree from a business school or University in tax law or you have a degree in economics with a major in tax law;
- You have a strong interest in VAT matters;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You speak English fluently. Speaking French and/or German would be considered as an asset.