Senior Consultant | Financial Risk Management (Credit Risk) | HCMC Office
About the opportunity
If your decide to continue your career path as risk managemer/ risk management advisor and wish to work in a global advisory firm, join EY and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
As a Senior Consultant in our risk team, you will act as a key member in advisory projects, assisting Engagement Managers to deliver the quality services, timely complete the projects as planned in a cost effective manner.
Internal trainings will be continuously held to get you updated to the lastest risk management practices and statutory regulations.
In your role as a Junior Consultant, you will:
- Senior member in risk advisory projects and support the Engagement Manager in controlling the project
- Conduct relevant client meetings during the project individually/ jointly with the Managers
- Prepare project deliverables as specified in scope of work
- Prepare data packs for presentations/ workshop documents
- Act as key member in making proposals and approach notes
- Prepare regular status reports / MIS and analysis for effective planning and decision making
- Set up common documentation standard for the project
- Gain knowledge/ insights of industry fundamentals while working on different projects
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiency of project delivery
- Identify opportunities of further services to offer the clients
We’re looking for people with the following experience/ qualifications:
- 3-4 years in banking / finance with experience in banking, specialising in credit governance, credit process, credit underwriting, credit risk management, credit model development, RWA calculation, Basel II compliance, etc.
- Bachelor or above
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, etc.
- Has sound business mind and shows tangible customer orientation
- Has the ability to think analytically and logically and to analyse problems with the aim of implementing practical solutions
- Is pro-active, takes initiative and radiates confidence
- Is a team player who has the necessary feeling and spirit to be able to approach and work together with people
- Demonstrates significant commitment to own development; proactively seeks out knowledge, information and training on broad array of aspects that are value adding to the firm
- Database and programming knowledge and exposure in the use of various tools such as SQL, Oracle, C#, SAS, SPSS, etc., should be a priviledge
- Ability to travel
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, kindly contact Ms. Linh Thuy Ho via email@example.com as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.