Assurance - OAS IT Audit - Senior Associate - Doha
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & Summary
Due to the growth of our BCR team, we currently have an opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated Senior Associate with a proven track record of high quality delivery of client projects. We would like to hear from Senior Associates with experience of working with; IT controls, ERP systems and a background in finance, risk and control. Project assurance experience and technical skills in one or more of the following areas - Financials, Projects, Expenses, Procurement, Supply Chain, Sales, Manufacturing, Material Resource Planning, HR, and Payroll would be helpful.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in IT controls and technology and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences (e.g. Data Assurance, Cyber Security and Enterprise Resilience) to bring our clients high value solutions
- Based on clients’ requirements the candidates will provide practical risk and control focused functional ERP expertise to discuss and design potential solutions, or will quality assure and recommend changes to designs provided by other parties.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate; and,
- Keeping up to date with current trends from the region and from across the world.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Risk Assurance Middle East practice.
- You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of IT audit solutions as well ERP solutions /across a range of sectors.
- You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Computer Science, IT, Business, Accounting, etc.
- Years of Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience in IT audit, risk and controls, ERP project experience, preferably within a professional services environment.
- Implementation experience would be helpful.
- Strong interest and passion for developing people and working collaboratively.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise workload whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in, ideally, the following programmes – Aura, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Google, etc.
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.