Senior Financial Risk Management Specialist
Senior Financial Risk Management Specialist
As a part of our team you are expected to provide innovative commercial insights for clients; adapt methods and practices to solve complex client problems and engage in implementing cutting edge risk methodologies to offer unique solutions. You'll also actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with EY's commitment to quality, you'll consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of a high quality.
Your role as part of team - on engagements will depend on the size of the engagement. You'll be expected to anticipate and identify risks, and escalate any issues as appropriate. As a key member of the team, you'll help to create a positive learning culture, work along with your peers and also help them to develop.
Your key responsibilities
- Participate in Financial Services Risk Managements engagements
- Help manage the financial aspects of engagements by organizing staffing, tracking fees and communicating issues to project leaders
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Develop & validate Credit risk models for using PD, LGD & EAD approach at the transactional and overall portfolio level.
- Monitor the changing regulatory climate to proactively assess industry trends and emerging risk events.
- Develop & validate stress testing models for Credit risk using quantitative and qualitative assumptions in line with the regulatory requirements
- Develop thought papers on Credit risk methodologies incorporating the best practices within EY and across the industry.
Technical skills requirements
- Master’s degree in Engineering/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics or any other quantitative discipline + MBA /MS in Finance + CFA/FRM.
- 3-5 years or more related work experience.
- Exposure in handling projects in Quantitative Analytics
- VBA , SQL, SAS, R & Python, Stata
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for report writing and client presentations
- Effective Project management and teamwork skills
What we look for
We believe that you should own and shape your career. But we’ll provide the support and opportunities to develop the skills, knowledge and experience to succeed. The strength of our global network, combined with local empowerment and a relentless focus on winning in specific markets, means you’ll interact and team with individuals from various geographies and sectors. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.