Payroll & HR Consultant
A career in our Financial Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team provides our clients with customised accounting services based on their in house needs and current International Financial Reporting Standards (International Financial Reporting Standards) guidelines. You’ll work with our team to provide specialist advice and training in areas such as financial instruments, business combinations, pensions and share schemes, listings, corporate treasury, company secretarial and corporate governance.
We're a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 223,000 people around the globe who are committed to delivering the highest quality solutions in assurance, tax and advisory services. Amongst our clients there are 422 companies from Fortune 500 list.
We've been in Central and Eastern Europe for the past 25 years, employing around 10,000 professionals across the CEE region. Thanks to our many talented people we are recognised as a top provider of professional services. We help to build trust and solve important problems across 29 countries of CEE. We value innovation, teamwork, integrity, professionalism and we care about our people.
- Competitive salary.
- Exceptional opportunities for professional and personal development - numerous in-house and external trainings, free English classes at the office.
- Career growth - 'from intern to partner' opportunity.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Health insurance.
- Networking events - at least 3 corporate party annually.
- Friday party each month.
- payroll calculations based on information provided by the client;
- calculation of sick leaves, vacations, unpaid leaves, remuneration under civil agreements;
- processing payroll payment orders;
- communication/correspondence with the client, employees on payroll data;
- preparation of tax reports , other payroll reports.
- preparation of HR documents (orders, staff list, sick leaves maintenance, timesheets, hiring documents etc.)
- analysis of sick lists, HR documents provided by the client (for disabled staff etc) on correctness and compliance with the Ukrainian legislation;
- assistance in adaptation of payroll software (1c) to the project needs/automatisation processes (setting technical tasks to programmers etc.)
- relevant experience of work about 1 year (payroll calculation, payroll tax reporting);
- experience in the area of HR administration services will be considered as advantage;
- experience in outsourcing companies providing payroll & HR services will be considered as advantage;
- experience in 1c automatisation projects, in working with Workday will be considered as advantage;
- University degree;
- intermediate/upper-intermediate English;
- 1c advanced user;
- ability to work in a multi-tasking environment;
- strong team player;
- positive attitude to work and ability to work under pressure.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV
(‘Apply’ button -> Create account).
- Job offer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.