Page Personnel are recruiting a Management Accountant on a permanent basis for a well established manufacturing business based in York. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a business that will offer continuous career progression opportunities.
Page Personnel have just registered a new permanent Management Accountant position for a well established Manufacturing business based in York. Due to continued growth of the business it has resulted in the need to grow the finance function. Our client now have a new opportunity available for an Management Accountant to join their growing organisation. Our client is a family owned and operated business who pride themselves on consistent high quality of product and services.
Whilst reporting into the Financial Controller you will have full responsibility for the nominal ledger, preparation of the monthly accounts, producing MI packs and information, KPI reporting, supporting and mentoring a small team of two finance assistants along with an Assistant Management Accountant. An understanding of treasury is also a key element of this role as well as managing the business's cash flows.
- Have held a Management Accountant role previously
- Be actively studying towards ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills in setting up automated and effective models, handling large volumes of transactional data (vlookups, pivot tables and IF statements experience essential)
- Sage 50 Accounts experience preferred
- Previous experience of line managing a small team
- Ability to communicate with both financial and non-financial people
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Full ACCA/CIMA study support
- free on site parking
- Contributory pension scheme
- Immediate start
- Permanent role