Finance Manager (MNC)
My client is one of the most famous Multinational Companies and they are looking for great talent to join their Finance team. They are looking for candidate ideally from MNC background, open to industry.
- Report to the Finance Director and drive superior decision making
- Work closely with different internal stakeholders and implement financial planning and analysis
- Drive budget process. Monitor actual performance vs budget, drive reactivity and support management to achieve strategic and business objectives
- Drive and support business performance such as revenue and cost analysis, Capex
- Support and assist special projects by having data research and analysis
- Participate in ad hoc analysis report
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant disciplines with professional qualifications
- Minimum 6-8 years of relevant FP&A experience working in sizable companies or MNCs and Fluent English
- Audit experience will be also a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player, ability to multi-task and prioritize different requests
- Excellent communication skills in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.