Head Of Finance - E-commerce
You will be overall responsible for day-to-day finance operations, driving finance transformation initiatives
Our Client is a dynamic, fast-growing organization with proven dedication for E-commerce industry. They drive to become the largest player in their industry who add remarkable value to their partners and consumers. In this transition process, they are looking for an innovative Head of Finance joining their acceleration journey.
- Support CFO to build finance team capabilities and grow talents to support long term growth
- Drive step changes to transform finance way of working via automation and standardization
- Proactively participating and supporting productivity transformational changes.
- Support management team and CFO to develop a financial strategy, strategic targets.
- Financial planning and budgeting exercises.
- Business and financial performance monitoring. Timely suggesting correctly actions to achieve set strategic targets
- Supervising all critical financial process (Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, and Record to Report) and balance sheet controls
- Driving business partner role of finance team towards commercial, operations and back-office functions
- Managing Master data control function, covering both business system(s) and financial system' master data
- Company pricing strategy and function to maximize company and brands margins
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risks, including but not limited to tax and regulatory risks, via proper controls and governance
- Conducting feasibility studies and ROI of company major investments.
- Planning and monitoring company cash flow and working capital
- Being the main coordinator for external audits and tax audits
- Degree qualified in Finance and Accounting area. Member of a professional body (e.g. ACCA, CPA) is preferred. Experience with Big 4 audit firms is preferred.
- Strong Leadership and stakeholder management skills. Experience in leading a big team
- Strong analytical skills. Proficiency in ERP (e.g. SAP, Microsoft Dynamic, NetSuite) and/or an advanced accounting software. Financial management experience.
- Ability to effectively make decisions within limited time and information. Achieve results through influence, persuasion, collaboration and relationship building
- English proficiency in both writing and speaking
What's in the Offers?
Great opportunity to build up your career to Director in next 5 years with attractive remuneration package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Tram Tran on +84 28 62848232.