Audit & Accounts Semi Senior
A national firm of Accountants with offices in Stockport are currently recruiting for an experienced Audit & Accounts Semi-Senior to join their team as a result new client business.
They are looking for someone to ultimately progress and train with them to be a fully qualified (ACA or ACCA) Client Manager.
The remit of the role will include:
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Associated personal and corporate tax returns
- Assisting senior members of the team in business advisory project work
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Assist with planning the audit
- Perform the on-site audit, either as part of a team or on own
The firm requires at least 3 years accountancy practice experience and would consider those either studying or completed their AAT or even those part ACCA or ACA Qualified.
Full study support towards AAT and further study support for ACCA or ACA (ICAEW) will be provided.