Transfer Pricing Tax Manager - LONDON
This role will provide Transfer Pricing advisory services for a wide range of clients with an international presence/focus.
Friendly, driven and diverse, the tax team service clients across the country and around the world. By providing expertise in many different specialist areas of tax, they collaborate across the firm to deliver wider business solutions. From meeting clients' evolving business needs to managing changes to legislation, there are always fresh challenges to face in the Tax team. If you're after a career that will keep you on your toes, we'll give you the autonomy to drive your career forward.
DescriptionThe primary responsibility will be to deal with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of existing clients and assist with the development of targets in order to ensure the continued growth of the business. You will also provide assistance to senior members of staff in both client work and in the management of the group, as appropriate.
- Be a stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors/Senior Managers.
- Keep the Partner informed about any new business opportunities arising on existing and new clients.
- Develop your own network of contacts internally and externally and starts winning own work and cross selling.
- Be responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients.
- Respond quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Be responsible for coaching and developing junior members of staff.
- Seek innovative solutions to complex challenges.
- Leverage stakeholder relationships to deliver superior results.
- Lead large scale or complex projects within own area of expertise.
- Specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues arising within transfer pricing
- Strong UK Transfer Pricing experience
- Ability to manage a substantial portfolio profitably
- Ability actively seek opportunities for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management and key stakeholders
- Experience of managing staff
- Educated to degree level, and CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
Competitive package and salary with flexible working