Yield Manager | Toyota & Lexus | Dubai
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Yield Manager - Toyota & Lexus
- The role is responsible for developing variable pricing and revenue strategies derived from understanding, anticipating and influencing consumer behaviour as well as maximizing of the value chain and optimization with the purpose to generate incremental revenue and profits.
- The job holder will be key in analysing historical data and market trend to find key areas where the combination of right customer, right product, right price, right time can be capitalized or in most cases where this combination can be developed from scratch.
- Lead the analysis and development of incremental pricing opportunities through historical and market data as well as bringing in successful studies / methods from other markets in areas as below but not limited to-
- Paint options and pricing
- Article options
- Accessories & DIO
- PDI charges
- Other third-party products (Insurance, F&I and other related)
- Create dynamic pricing models that are constantly updated to reflect current supply and demand, product lifecycle, and market dynamics.
- Identify areas in product management, accessories and article wise ordering from the OEM to create cost optimization opportunities.
- Analysing booking / buying patterns and developing incremental value perception without increasing cost
- Identify and eliminate margin leakage across the entire range of products. Identify the spectrum of margin leakage across the waterfall to highlight areas for action.
- Liaison with the OEM through the product & demand teams to analyse where cost reduction is possible to increase margin
Demand & supply analysis / Campaign support:
- Establish the best possible supply allocation to demand sources (especially in B2B business) while implementing volume distribution guidelines
- Ability to simulate pricing strategies then set prices and promotion programs based on statistical segmentation across customer types, product type etc.
Margin management (in conjunction with the Pricing team):
- Establish the distributor & dealer margin bifurcation to hold back and protect the distributor margin which in turn ensures dealer profitability at the showroom level is maintained
- Implementation of minimum acceptable margin by carline by channel
- Develop insights into margin retention by carline by geography
Increase the ability to translate margins into ideal orders with the OEM (optimising allocations by margins)
Education, Experience and Skills:
Bachelor’s Degree (MBA Preferred) with demonstrated experience in broad aspects of finance
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 6 to 8 years of experience with at least 2 years spent in a business / finance analyst role
- Have experience or comparable experience in the field of Yield / revenue management
- Automotive experience especially in a Distributor / OEM environment is advantageous
- Analytical, data driven outlook with strong segmentation skills
- Focus on driving commercial results with measurable KPIs
- Operational, fast to assess situation, recommend and act
- Self-manage time & task, setting priorities based on need, urgency and strategic importance.
- Embrace discussion and feedback by and from all team members to encourage participation and buy-in in line with the Al Futtaim Values.
- Hardworking, detail conscious and highly organized
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.