Quality, Risk & Reputation Reviewer
Your journey with us
In order to strengthen the International Accounting & Corporate Tax Services (I-ACTS) team, we are currently looking to expand our Quality, Risk & Reputation (QRR) team.
The profile we are looking for will have the following responsibilities:
- You support, together with the other QRR team members, the I-ACTS team in understanding our processes, procedures, tools and ways of working to ensure our clients receive quality deliverables.
- You perform QRR reviews of client work and identify any areas of exposure to significant risks in our client deliverables and engagements.
- You discuss potential risk with all client team members and the project manager in charge of the client. Together, you define actions that need to be taken to address the significant risks.
- You provide input to enhance the QRR processes and procedures and reinforce the usage of best practices within the team. You suggest areas of improvement to QRR & IACTS management;
Let’s Talk About You
- You combine a Master’s/Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience with progressive responsibilities in accounting or related financial activities, experience in audit is a plus;
- You gain energy from detailed review of the work of others and can bring added value with a background in risk or quality assessments;
- You are clear and constructive in your communications;
- You are a pro-active planner and thrive in a time-sensitive, dynamic environment. You are able to work autonomously and collaboratively;
- You have a client-service mindset and have the confidence to make daring, pragmatic recommendations.
- You are proficient in English.
Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Tax lies at the crossroads of law, business and innovation so it’s subject to constant change. We get that. Our European Accounting Compliance & Tax Services Team is comprised of dedicated specialists who thrive on the challenges of companies active in multiple European countries and see the opportunities for our clients.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.