An exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Assistant to join a thriving business. The main responsibility of the role will be to enter and administer all of the payroll data and ensure that its sent to the third party payroll provider in a timely and accurate manner then check it upon its return.
My client is a leading technology company based in the City of London.
As the Payroll Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Inputting payroll data onto various spreadsheets
- Checking/auditing of entered payroll
- Liaising with the external Payroll provider to ensure payroll is met accurately and on time.
- Review and check returned payroll data
- Calculating and processing overtime and commissions
- Managing maternity & paternity pay
- Setting up new starters and leavers
- Uploading pension data to the portal, check and process
- Process Childcare vouchers and other schemes
- Provide first line of contact for employee queries
- Provide general admin support to HR Director for basic HR letters, filing and other adhoc HR admin functions (inc car hire, mobile phones)
To be considered for this Payroll Assistant role you must have the following:
- At least two years within a similar payroll position
- Good knowledge of current legislation (SSP, SMP, PAYE etc.)
- ADP experience highly desirable
£28,000 - £32,000 + excellent benefits