Senior Auditor - Risk Transformation
Citi Solutions Center is the main EU banking entity for Citi in EMEA with a presence in 25 European countries. It covers several key business lines including Markets and Securities Services, Treasury and Trade Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, Consumer and many others.
Our Warsaw-based Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. IA is one of Citi's key components with over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service, and a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide.
We are delighted to announce that due to our constant growth, we now have 3 openings in Warsaw for Senior Auditors in our Internal Audit Transformation Team. The role is responsible for interacting with Citi's Risk Management function and to support a cross-functional team of audit professionals through the development and execution of a comprehensive plan of coverage over the change and transformation activities impacting Risk Management.
The Incumbents will report to the Senior Audit Manager in London.
The IA Transformation team is a central team within Internal Audit, reporting to the Chief Auditor for Citibank, N.A., focused on oversight of IA’s review of the Firm-Wide Transformation initiatives. This team will be accountable for oversight, coordination and direction within IA to enable consistent and timely review of Transformation initiatives by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with Internal Audit Product/Functions team(s), Business & Functions Risk/Control, Program leads and Citi’s CAO Transformation team. The team will also be responsible for effective check and challenge, driving consistency, developing templates and design principles for IA to review Transformation, structuring and resourcing needs, coordination, aggregation, and reporting from an IA perspective of the Citi Transformation Program.
- Perform moderately complex audits and complete them within budgeted timeframes and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
- Draft audit reports, and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Develop internal audit staff, and provide coaching to team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made
Key skills and qualifications:
- Min. 3 years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of Risk is a must in this role.
- Experience in risk management and control frameworks related to at least one of the Financial Risk disciplines (market risk, credit risk, CCR, operational risk, etc.)
- Experience acquired in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line on one or more of the following topics with risk focus preferable: Enterprise Risk Framework, Risk Appetite framework, New Product/Activity, Price Risk, Stress Testing, VAR, Risk sensitivities, Independent Price Verification and Valuations, Pricing and Risk model development, model risk management and governance, counterparty credit risk measurement, Risk Data Quality, product control and P&L attribution, etc.
- Experience in regulatory remediation or change projects preferred
- Experience in Audit preferred (validation, change Audit etc.) although candidates with strong background in Risk will be definitely considered and will undergo technical training in Internal Audit
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- CIA, ACCA, CPA, ACA, CFA, or equivalent preferred
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse fast pace working environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- At Citi Solutions Center we cooperate with other Citi entities from all over the world. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment as well as learning top quality organizational culture.
- Opportunity to further expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Competitive social benefits (discretionary yearly bonus, medical care, multisport, life insurance, pension plan, holiday allowance, home office, flexible working schedule and other).
- Inclusive and friendly corporate culture where gender diversity and equality is widely recognized
- A supportive workplace for professionals returning to the office from childcare leave
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.