SQA-Functional and Automation- Assistant Manager
Primary Skills (Must Have):
This is not an entry-level position.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Computer Applications.
- Candidate should have minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in Manual and automation testing.
- Proven problem solving, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Analyze requirement and design specifications, and discuss with stakeholders to understand business processes.
- Capability of translating and presenting technical concepts into practical business terms.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining testcases.
- Expertise in writing complex test scripts and error handling will be mainly required.
- Strong knowledge of relational database design concepts and writing SQL queries.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Report bugs, verify fixes, maintain the bug tracking system.
- Strong Practical experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development.
- Work experience with Test Management tools and Defect Tracking tools.
- Good knowledge on Linux and Windows OS, and scripting.
Secondary Skills (Good to Have):
- “Fund Accounting” knowledge is preferred
- Knowledge of Jenkins, Maven and Selenium
- Work experience in java with cucumber framework for automation is a plus.
- Hands on experience on programming and scripting like Java, Python, VB scripting.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.