Associate Director, Finance
Our Corporate Services Division provides formation, domiciliation, accounting and payroll services to our clients. You will lead a team of professional accountants to manage a portfolio of clients and managing their accounting and reporting obligations to empower them to drive further business growth. You will work with a global team and have opportunities to learn about various business entities, business environment, regulatory system, and laws in different jurisdictions.
- Work with a team to provide professional accounting services to a portfolio of client companies
- To take ownership in maintaining the relationship with existing clients and business partners to strengthen the long-term relationship and drive continuous growth
- Review and monitor accounting hands-on tasks including bookkeeping, accounts reconciliation, cash flow statement, group consolidation, and periodical financial reporting
- Responsible for billing and collection of service fees to clients and ensure timely billing of accounts and maintains a digital filing system for accounting records
- Responsible for people management in the team, including, but not limited to, providing appropriate training, coaching, feedback and giving clear ambitious and achievable targets to the Accounting team
- Support implementation of internal and client related projects from time to time
- University Degree in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum of 10 years or above of working experience in accounting with the last 5 years in similar position managing a team
- Qualified Member of ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills, independent, committed, hardworking, self-motivated, detailed-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Genuine interest in understanding of different industries and business and passionate as a leader to promote our business
- Being a team player with good coaching and effective communication skills
- Advance in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound knowledge and experience with SAP
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via email@example.com.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.