Payroll Administrator (IRISH Payroll knowledge)
An exciting Payroll Administrator (IRISH Payroll knowledge) opportunity for a global business. Working as part of a growing team, with a friendly and flexible working environment, and ongoing training as well as future progression opportunities!
A global leader in their field of expertise with modern offices based in the Walton-on-Thames area with free parking provided and very easy access via public transport.
The Payroll Administrator (IRISH Payroll knowledge) involves:
- Registration and maintenance of employee data (new hires / terminations / employment changes, tax information, control);
- Producing the contracts and other employment related documentation;
- Maintenance of organizational structure;
- Absence /attendance registration and handling;
- Registration of payroll data input (e.g., deductions, benefits, bonuses, new salaries);
- Payroll administration for Statutory elements (i.e. Maternity, sickness, Paternity etc.);
- Manual Payroll calculations;
- System processing of Payroll with control checks and validation;
- Preparation and delivery of reports;
- Query resolution / problem-solving all aspects of payroll;
- Handling service requests from the clients through C4C system and inquiries by phone;
- Maintaining physical and / or electronic archive;
- Keeping up to date with current legislation changes;
- Performing any additional tasks, linked to the primary scope of the position.
The ideal candidate for the Payroll Administrator (IRISH Payroll knowledge) will;
- have knowledge/experience of IRISH Payroll
- live locally - as this is an office based role (with flexibility on working hours)
- CIPP certification - not essential, but will be an advantage
- Ability to plan work and prioritise tasks;
- Very good communication skills, both written and oral;
- Customer focused with ability to deliver high quality services on time;
- Good cooperation skills and team player, ability to follow tight deadlines;
- Proactive in improving processes and procedures.
The Payroll Administrator (IRISH payroll knowledge) role offers a competitive salary (apply for details), plus...
- Benefits package including 25 days holiday, life assurance (3x basic salary), 5% Employer pension and bonus schemes (with accelerators).
- Other benefits such as Employee referral scheme, net new business referral scheme, long service awards, sabbatical policy, free eye tests and generous maternity package.
- Growth and development opportunities including full access to the SAP Learning Hub & SAP Certification Hub.
- Flexible working conditions (predominantly office based, but very flexible on start/finish times)
- Friendly and supportive colleagues that you can get to know at regular social events and we recognise through our employee recognition programme.
- Flat organisational structure with strong leadership and an open "door" policy.
- Multicultural and international working environment focused on HR & Payroll.