Human Capital Systems Associate/Senior Associate
A career in Human Resources, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference at PwC by helping to fully leverage the skills and talents of all our people. You’ll help our local offices in driving the Firm’s people strategy, creating a unique people experience for each individual, and supporting our Firm wide values by working with the core competencies that measure and drive individual and Firm wide success in the marketplace.
Our Human Resources Information Systems team provides human resource technology support to PwC. As part of the team, you’ll help design, implement, and operate Human Resources technology application that help us develop insights and strategies for our people and to drive business results.
Would you like to be a part of a successful multinational company? Would you like to learn from the best in class in the world? Are you eager to further develop your competences in the field of HR processes, management systems & technology solutions?
Now we are looking for candidates like you.
You will be part of our Central and Eastern Europe Human Capital Systems team focused on HR information systems & technology. The team meets our internal client needs by providing tailored solutions. You will communicate and work closely with PwC internal clients, mainly HR professionals, in order to configure, implement, integrate and successfully launch HR solutions, which help our clients increase productivity and workforce engagement. On a daily basis, you should use your analytic, communication, consultative, and project management skills and further develop your knowledge and experience within HR systems and IT. You will also support the Workday information system in the diverse Central and Eastern Europe region of 29 countries, focusing both on local and regional solutions.
- Passion for technology and IT solutions
- Analytical thinking
- Client orientated and consultative mind-set
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of Human Capital Management information systems (e.g. Workday, PeopleSoft/Oracle HCM, SuccessFactors); system administration of the recruitment module of HRIS or CRM is an advantage
- Certifications in Workday or any other HRIS Solution is an advantagу
- Bachelor degree (preferred Technology, Economics, Psychology) or 1-3 year HRIS experience
- Opportunity to work in an international regional team, participate in multi-territory projects in different areas of Human Capital
- Opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills related to HR management systems (especially Workday) and HR business processes
- Inspiring and friendly environment
- Flexible working arrangements and remote work opportunities
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.