Consultant Transfer Agency, Alternative Fund Dealing and Transaction Flow Monitoring
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing adjustments to individuals with health conditions and disabilities. If you would benefit from adjustments for any part of the employment process, please inform the recruiter to discuss your individual requirements.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
Reporting to the Team Leader of the TA Dealing Team in charge of Alternative Funds Investor Services & Transaction Flow Monitoring based in our Leudelange office, the role is for a Transfer Agency Senior Analyst.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Accurate process of investor’s instructions, control of executed orders, confirmations and reconciliations
- Manage the interface monitoring for cut offs and for all start of day / end of day processes
- Resolve management companies, portfolio managers and investor’s queries
- Ensure the production of daily / monthly / ad-hoc reporting (e.g.: board packs, regulatory reporting’s, …)
- Ensure daily and event specific check lists are followed timely and accurately with no Client SLA breaches
- Answer to external audit requests
- Answer to Fund Accounting requests on any discrepancy delaying NAV calculation as a priority
- Perform Transaction Monitoring
- Participate as SME to operational projects (migrations, fund launches, mergers, on-boarding of new funds etc.)
- Perform allocated work in a timely manner and with a high level of quality
- Monitor and control the daily processing work to completion
- Manage outstanding work and organize using priority settings
- Act as deputy to the Team Leader in his absence to organize team work and take appropriate decisions
The successful candidate will benefit from having:
- Sound knowledge of Transfer Agency duties, knowledge of Alternative Funds is an asset
- Good understanding of TA system flows with a technical thinking
- Customer Service experience
- Very good Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- English spoken, written. Other languages are an asset
- Understand principles of quality delivery
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Planning / Organisational skills
- Work under pressure and unsupervised
- Team player / Flexible work shift
- Self-motivated / Own initiative
- Ability to stay focussed / tenacious
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
Working with Us:
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:
Financial – Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay Review
Work Life Balance – Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer Days
Health & Wellbeing – Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance Program
Professional Development – Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.