Assistant Manager Taxation - Finance | AGTL | Karachi, Pakistan
Al-Ghazi Tractors Limited, the subsidiary company of Al-Futtaim group of Dubai, is a story of rollicking success. With consistent corporate achievements, the company is recognized for corporate excellence and “Best Corporate Performance”.
With its head office in Karachi, the AGTL plant at Dera Ghazi Khan, manufactures New Holland (Fiat) tractors in technical collaboration with CNHI - Case New Holland, the Number One manufacturer of agricultural tractors in the world. The AGTL plant, an icon of engineering dynamics operates on high efficiency. With Quality Control and Quality Assurance, quality improvement systems exist at every level. One of our mission statement reads: “Our most enduring competitive edge is the quality of tractors”.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
This role will be responsible for assisting Senior Manager- Taxation in executing tax projects, tax planning and tax risk management as well as assisting the Group Tax Team in managing tax compliance. It includes managing the Tax Operating Model which involves working with tax community members and taking ownership of tax compliance, transfer pricing, tax accounting and tax documentation as well as coordinating with government agencies for expeditious settlement of tax refunds.
KEY ROLE SPECIFIC ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Execute the implementation of the Group Tax strategy and initiatives from a planning, compliance and risk management perspective.
- To do the tax filings of the company.
- Identify and execute tax planning opportunities within the limits of tax risk management.
- Filing and realising sales tax refunds.
- Provide support during tax audits in collaboration with Group Tax and tax consultants/lawyers.
- Ensure timely monthly reporting, balance sheet health check and preparation of audit schedules.
Education: Masters in Finance & CA entry-level
Minimum Experience and Knowledge: 10+ years’ experience in Finance
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.