Senior Finance Partner HR
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us.
When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process. We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align with our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaborativelySenior Finance Partner HR
In this role you will…
- Provide financial and strategic advice to HR LT stakeholders (CET/SVPs/VPs), actively contribute to the delivery of overall financial reporting and performance
- Build collaborative and trusted working relationships within senior stakeholders in the function, and across finance, that ensure successful finance partnering. Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrated by the creation of a network of key partners within Finance and the business.
- Ensure adherence to challenging financial targets by close financial management, including highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance, and proactively identifying risks and opportunities to meet business and financial objectives
- Drive cost-consciousness across the function, increasing engagement and skills development amongst HR LT budget holders
- Drive business planning insights and accountability by ensuring budgets and forecasts are aligned and allocated according to the priorities of the function. Lead the preparation of the 3/1 Plans and Latest Estimates (UP1, UP2) for the respective GSF function
- Analyse and present financial data in a way that provides insight, enables decision making and drives business performance.
- Oversee the execution of financial controls and interact with the internal and external auditors
This role has been created from a transformation in the GSF finance team in Poznan. You will directly support the Finance Director HR, Legal & Compliance and be a Strategic Thought Leader to HR CET/SVP stakeholders, driving and leading all aspects of the financial agenda for the HR function. Provide Finance Partnering to HR CET and LT in managing their budgets, actuals and ad-hoc requests.
This job opportunity is also open for relocation.Why you?
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree and Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA or equivalent)
- Significant experience in financial controlling / financial reporting / financial audit roles with a deep understanding of management reporting and financial planning.
- Demonstrated experience in finance business partnering with senior business stakeholders.
- Experience leading diverse teams and working in a global organisation across a matrix environment with cross-functional stakeholders
- Able to build relationships and influence at the highest levels of the business, and think strategically.
- Act as a catalyst for change through strong Finance Partnering
- Able to quickly understand the business drivers to help influence functional strategy and risk management.
- Ability to see the big picture and effectively prioritise short and long term objectives.
- Strong communicator with experience working in English speaking organisations. Ability to challenge senior stakeholders and ask the right questions to achieve the optimal outcome.
- Demonstrated ability to drive a continuous improvement mindset
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Flexible work solutions
- Contributing to the creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding the set financial area
- Package of benefits of the total annual value of 100 000 PLN (life insurance, medical care, preventive healthcare services (P4P), employee pension scheme, multisport card and Employee Assistant Programme (access to free psychological, legal and financial advisory support), LTI and company car
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Supportive & friendly working environment
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key to our success. Here, you will thrive by bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support you with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.