Senior Finance Partner WREF
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us.
When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process. We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaborativelySenior Finance Partner WREF
In this role you will…
- Lead owner of the WREF Occupancy Model process in terms of cost per capita analytics to support Business footprint decision making. Work closely with WREF Controller to ensure robust and timely inputs to model as part of the 3/1 plan and Latest Estimated [UP1, UP2] outputs. Co-ordinate and produce inputs for Occupancy review meetings in conjunction with the BU Lead Finance Partner to drive alignment and sign-off.
- Drive alignment of the WREF Plan of Property [PoP] financials with JLL including linkage to WREF/LOC Finance Partners to ensure robust and accurate financials to support wider Portfolio decision making.
- Lead owner of the Real Estate Financial Modelling [FOAT] tool ensuring a robust and fit for purpose model to support Business portfolio decision making. Drive standardisation & consistency across regions (EMEA, APAC and Americas] and ensure documentation and process back-ups are in place at all times. Ensure wider WREF Finance Partners and Real Estate team are updated on model operations with training refreshed on a regular basis.
- Provide wider WREF Finance Partners with FOAT RE investment decision data support for all Real Estate [RE] STPs levering proximity to JLL on FOAT best practice to ensure right RE outcomes are achieved.
- Facilitate dialogue, debate and challenge with stakeholders through visual and clearly presented options and analyses.
This job opportunity is also open for relocation.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree and Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA or equivalent)
- Strong expertise in IFRS 16 Lease Accounting
- Significant experience in financial controlling / financial reporting / financial audit roles with a deep understanding of financial planning & budgeting.
- Demonstrated experience in finance business partnering with senior business stakeholders.
- Experience of working in a global organisation across a matrix environment with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and with multiple stakeholders both internal and external
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively build credibility with senior
- Thrive in a fast-paced, modern working environment
- Strong communicator with experience working in English speaking organisations.
- Solid problem-solving skills
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Flexible work solutions
- Contributing to the creation of development strategy for the set financial department
- Leading key projects regarding the set financial area
- Package of benefits of the total annual value of 100 000 PLN (life insurance, medical care, preventive healthcare services (P4P), employee pension scheme, multisport card and Employee Assistant Programme (access to free psychological, legal and financial advisory support), LTI and company car
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Supportive & friendly working environment
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key to our success. Here, you will thrive by bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support you with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.