Transfer Pricing Officer - Amsterdam
We are currently presenting an exciting opportunity for a Transfer Pricing Senior Officer to join our growing transfer pricing practice which operates within the wider Alter Domus business. The transfer pricing team works on client engagements across key European jurisdictions with clients located across multiple European countries and a team resourced with members in Luxembourg, UK, Spain, Netherlands and Malta.
- Preparation of Transfer Pricing reports for clients;
- Benchmarking analyses using databases such as Bloomberg, Amadeus, and Thomson Reuters;
- Credit risk/credit rating analyses of borrowers in inter-company financing transactions;
- Data analysis and review;
- Preparation of project proposals;
- Take part in functional analyses with clients;
- Take notes during calls/meetings with clients;
- Maintain and update an internal database of potential and existing projects;
- Project related administration, i.e. KYC procedures, opening of project codes, coordination with Finance for invoicing etc.
- Fluency in English (all the work is done in English);
- Knowledge of other languages is valued (especially Spanish and/or Dutch);
- University degree preferably in economics, finance, business administration/management or accounting;
- Previous experience in any sector is welcome (preferably in consulting, tax/law firm or accounting);
- Strong analytical skills and structured thinking;
- Takes ownership of tasks.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.