Balance Sheet and Capital Management Specialist #180809
Your field of responsibility
In this key position within our Capital & Liquidity Management team you will lead initiatives and act as a subject matter expert on capital optimization topics. In this dynamic area, your responsibility will be performing ad-hoc tasks e.g. profitability analysis and drive on your own projects in the field of capital optimization. You will be an enabler to our wealth management business, play an active role in intra- and cross divisional projects. Besides the day-to-day analytical and project work, you will get exposure to latest regulatory developments (e.g. BIS and FINMA regulations) and excellent networking opportunities and collaborate with different functions across the Front, Risk and Finance units of the firm as well as with senior management.
Your future colleagues
We’re a highly dynamic team, whose team spirit and specific expertise guarantee an exciting working environment and growth opportunities. We highly value close collaboration amongst our team members, put an emphasis on attention to detail and facilitate an open communication across line management and within team. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We’re looking for a person that strengthens our team by providing strong analytical capabilities with respective technical skills and having gained already hands-on experience in related fields.
- University degree (preferably in Finance/Banking or Economics) or equivalent
- 5-8 years professional experience within risk, accounting or reporting in financial industry or advisory firm
- Experience in Balance Sheet Capital Management, Risk or Regulatory functions (Basel I, II, III)
- You possess a proven analytical and conceptual skillset and very good knowledge of MS office tools (Advanced Excel and Power Point).
- You describe yourself as a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and can-do attitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to foster consensus in decisional processes, also for challenging and complex initiatives
- Basic knowledge of programing languages (e.g. R, Python, Matlab) and basic usage of Data-bases (e.g. Access, SQL) would be considered as an additional asset
- You speak English fluently, German language skills are considered an asset
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. M. Lillywhite would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.