Training Team Leader - Senior Training Analyst
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens, and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Training Team Leader / Senior Training Analyst!
Brown Brothers Harriman is currently recruiting a Sr. Technical Trainer/Team Lead to join our Fund Services Advisory team. In this role you will work closely with internal business lines to support all technical training needs. You will manage a team of training specialists and an Intern that rotates through the team on a quarterly basis. There is currently a Fund Services Advisory team presence in Boston, Krakow, Luxembourg, and Dublin, and we are a globally focused group serving internal clients in Boston, Dublin, Krakow, Luxembourg, Tokyo & Hong Kong.
The Fund Services Advisory Team develops training materials and provides technical training, expertise, and guidance for various global business lines within the Investor Services group. Moreover, the Fund Services Advisory team also manages the development and revalidation of Best Practices and answers Requests for Proposal from clients. The primary lines of business that this position would support include, Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Expense Administration, and Fund Compliance.
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Deliver technical training to support new hire programs and existing employees, using varied modes of delivery (e.g. instructor-led training, SME workshops, online learning).
- Manage a team of Trainers, ensuring that classes are scheduled continually to support the needs of supported business teams.
- Master technical topics within the Training course catalogue.
- Work with local business units to build Best Practices as needed.
- Advocate the needs of European offices for consideration in future training course development prioritization.
- Develop training materials (both eLearning and instructor-led) by partnering with subject matter experts for validation, review, and exercises.
- Primary degree (finance or accounting related concentration is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience.
- Related financial services experience; Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Transfer Agency or Custody.
- Minimum years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent presentation / classroom facilitation skills (delivery of a 5-minute presentation on a topic of your choice is required during the interview process).
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with online meeting tools (e.g. Zoom, MS Teams, etc.)
- Experience in developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules an advantage
What We Offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can.
- Direct access to clients, information, and experts across all business areas around the world.
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm.
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective.
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind.
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage.
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.