Finance Controller (Global Support Functions)
In GSK Consumer Healthcare, we are on an incredible journey as we prepare to create a new, standalone, world leading company with a 100% single-minded focus on everyday health. We are doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. With the COVID pandemic, people are increasingly looking for ways to manage their own health and wellbeing and to take care of their families. This is where we come in. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we are uniquely placed to deliver better everyday health to millions of people around the world and grow a strong, successful business. This is an opportunity to be part of something special.
This role sits within Consumer Close & Control (C&C) Tower and provides support to stakeholders across the Global Support Functions (GSF) Organisation. You will assist in the management of the area that is split between different support functions like Legal, HR, Finance Partnering, Tech, Real Estate, etc. This role provides critical financial and strategic support to key leadership teams, helping them to manage their budgets. In this role, you will be reporting to Finance Controlling Manager, but your engagement will be mostly independent ensuring that stakeholders are happy with the level of service provided and compliance. In addition, you will work closely with Finance Controllers responsible for entities that are affected by GSF markets the most.
- Indirectly lead the team of 4 - 7 GSK Operational Centre specialists to ensure proper workflow
- Ensure C&C support provided to respective GSF Finance teams is fully compliant with all relevant standards, current best practices, procedures/policies, and SLA
- Work proactively to integrate and drive efficient processes in support of reporting & costs analysis
- Ensure business complies with all aspects of the internal/external financial control environment, including published accounting papers and policies
- Support and is responsible for the inputs to the external and internal financial audits
- Manage all aspects of the financial month-end process, including OPEX and Headcount reporting requirements, facilitating month-end meetings, coordinating with all involved partners.
- Monitor and coordinate journals posting process, provisions, and accruals for the area
- Liaise with Finance Teams worldwide on Month End Close and ad-hoc queries
- Actively contribute to the success of C&C/GSF finance projects
- Accounting degree or qualification (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Experience in financial controlling / cost controlling / reporting/audit or financial planning/budgeting (at least 5 years)
- Experience of working in multinational companies
- Experience of working with ERP
- Fluent English (minimum C1)
- Good and engaging team leader (team management experience is mandatory)
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Integration events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
- Full list of our benefits: GSK Poland Hub (absotools.pl)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.