Investor Services Administrator
HedgeServ is a fast-growing service-driven global administrator. We feature a unique technology platform with one of the most experienced service teams in the industry. HedgeServ provides fund administration, middle office services, integrated risk & portfolio management, regulatory & compliance reporting, tax support, and complete shadow accounting services, underpinned by SOC 1 certified controls. HedgeServ supports all investment strategies within hedge funds, funds of hedge funds, private equity funds, asset managers, managed accounts and managed account platforms, UCITS funds, and other institutional investment programs such as pensions and endowments. Our services are completely customized for the needs of our individual hedge fund, fund of hedge funds and private equity fund clients. HedgeServ employs professionals globally across offices in the United States (Dallas, New York & Raleigh), Grand Cayman, Ireland (Dublin & Cork), Luxembourg, Poland (Krakow), Bulgaria (Sofia), and Australia (Sydney).
Investor Services Department:
The HedgeServ Investor Services department has an established global presence, with operations located in the Cayman Islands, Ireland, Poland, and USA. The team currently services a mix of private equity, hedge funds and hybrid structures. Using our proprietary technology, clients and investors experience an interactive, end to end, industry leading service. The team works with its clients and investors to introduce new technology solutions to continuously meet the demands of an ever-changing industry to support unique client structures and operating models.
An Investor Services Administrator (“Administrator”) works as part of a team supporting the Investor Services Supervisor and Manager in the delivery of an efficient and high-quality service to our clients and their investors. The role provides an excellent opportunity for individuals to work in a client focused structure offering a wide range of experience to all employees.
Key Accountabilities of the Role:
- Receive and process investor transaction documents in accordance with the fund documentation requirements such as subscriptions
- Maintain capital activity report and distribute to client (s) on a periodic basis
- Complete and maintain AML requirements for all investor transactions
- Provide money movement notification to the client (s) and prepare wire instructions for money movements for investor activity
- Serve as daily client operational contact for investor servicing and maintain good relationships with clients
- Display excellent organizational skills to meet SLA deadlines while adhering to procedures
- Act as a mentor to junior staff and provide training under supervision of supervisor
- Develop knowledge on allocations and performance calculations
- Work on projects /Ad-hoc tasks as required
- Demonstrate team player qualities within the investor services team
- Accounting, Finance, Legal or Business Degree – completed bachelor’s degree required.
- Flexible in terms of approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- IT Literate
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.