Senior Finance Business Partner
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us. When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process.
We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align to our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.
Senior Finance Business Partner
The purpose of this role is to provide financial leadership to the Rx Business in Poland. The role will involve partnering with the Commercial Leads within Respiratory, Oncology and General Medicines units supporting them in setting the strategic direction and key financial targets for the business, leading and driving key planning processes as well as contributing to the business decision making process within the supported areas. The role-holder will manage small team (1-2 direct reports) that will support fulfilling the above objectives.
This role reports directly to Senior Finance Director (Poland, Austria & Czech)
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career.
In this role you will…
Finance Partnering to Rx business:
- Partnering with the Commercial Director and General Medicines BU Manager in creating numerous business/investment cases, providing the financial assessment via ROI analysis
- Providing financial leadership to decision making to maximize Rx BU results
- Results monitoring and assessing the risk of Plan delivery (Sales, SG&A, Profit)
- Preparing and assessing the financial plans for the new product launches within Oncology and Specialty area
- Supporting Sales Force Incentive targets setting process
- Trade Offers – co-operation with the KAMs Team on shaping pricing/discounts strategies, trade offers, valuation their expected return, assessing the impact, supporting the accrual/settlement process
- Supporting the planning processes, creating financial models, scenarios, financial assumptions and valuating their impact on target delivery
- Monitoring costs and supporting resource allocation decisions
Finance Compliance, Projects, Others:
- Leading, managing and developing directly reporting employees
- Managing Working Capital: understanding/estimating variances, preparing proposals for optimizing free cash flow
- Co-operating with Procurement in driving savings opportunities
- Accountability for maintenance of Local Pricing/Discounts SOPs
- University degree at Business/Accounting/Economics is preferred; Recognized professional accounting certification (CIMA/ACCA) would be of additional advantage
- Vast experience in Finance Partner/Finance Controller roles in a global organization
- Proven track record in delivering complex projects, influencing major business decisions and making decisions in highly competitive environment
- Strong finance partnering skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Commercial pharmaceutical knowledge will be of additional advantage
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Strategic and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
How you will be rewarded:
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- Career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Possibility of remote work (80%)
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion & Diversity at GSK:
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key for our success. Here, you will thrive through bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career.
GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant.
We want to hear from you and support with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today.
We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements