Fund Accounting Senior Officer
For our office in Nanjing, we are looking for a Fund Senior Accountant within our Fund Services department. We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be responsible for assisting with the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of hedge fund, credit fund, private equity fund and real estate fund, working together with your colleagues in the US region. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a key/first point of contact for your colleagues between US and Nanjing region. Responsible for resolving any issues that may arise;
- Driving the preparation of the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Driving the preparation of the fund accounts, periodic and regulatory reports for the fund entities;
- Guiding the junior employees in completing their work, and by extension acting as the first level of review;
- Assisting the Managers in driving the initial setup of any new funds taken on;
- Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and tasks from time-to-time as required by your Managers or clients;
- Supporting Managers and Senior Management in ensuring quality work is delivered to the clients;
- Assisting Managers with internal projects and initiatives from time-to-time.
- 3 – 5 years of experience of working in accounting and finance area
- Fully qualified Accountant (e.g. ISCA/ACCA/CPAA/AICPA/CIMA) or strong progress on examinations;
- Knowledge of fund operations for private equity and/or real estate funds is a strong plus (including valuation, accounting and payment procedures);
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- You possess team spirit with the ability to work independently using your own initiative when appropriate;
- Ability to confidently communicate and collaborate with international colleagues;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet a range of deadlines;
- You are mature, and detail oriented.
- High level of IT literacy with strong MS Office skills, especially in Excel and Word;
- Ability to independently research, analyze, and resolve problems.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.