Operations Client Service Senior Associate
The Asset Owners – Private Markets team provides detailed performance measurement calculation and evaluation services for a diverse group of institutional investors. To effectively meet our clients’ needs, the group collects a significant amount of non-standardized data that is verified and used to accurately calculate, analyze, report and monitor activities and performance of real estate portfolios.
Individual will be involved in all aspects of servicing the private equity and real estate investment activities for various high-profile clients.
- Performance measurement calculation and analysis
- Recording and reconciliation of Client accounting data to internal AOPM records
- Set-up and maintenance of Client portfolio investments
- Data gathering from real estate managers and ensuring the accuracy of data input for the proprietary AOPM applications
- Establishing and maintaining of effective relationships with Client, Investment Manager, and internal personnel to insure that required materials are received and deliverable expectations are met
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual client reporting deliverables
- Management and fulfillment of client and management ad hoc requests
The ideal candidate will have a Bachelors’ degree in Accounting or Finance with 1-2 years relevant experience. Real estate and/or Private Equity experience is a plus. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills with a solid client service orientation and be very proactive and self-motivated with an excellent work ethic and positive attitude.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.