Finance Partner - Global Products & Technologies
At GSK, we're a company with a purpose to help people do more, feel better and live longer. We realise that our purpose starts with us.
When we feel at our best, we perform at our best. Therefore, we want all applicants to be able to perform their best throughout the recruitment process. We will be delighted to hear from talented individuals that align with our values. These are at the heart of everything we do and include: Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
When you set out on your adventure at GSK, we make a deal. You commit to living our values and expectations and performing against our Innovation, Performance and Trust priorities. In return, GSK commits to providing the right environment for you to thrive. Together, we build an environment where we can all thrive and focus on what matters most to each of us.
As a modern employer, we empower you to be yourself, share ideas and work collaboratively.Finance Partner - Global Products & Technologies
In this role, you will…
- Be a Finance Partner with Vice Presidents across a wide range of matters of commercial/ financial nature/ and procurement for the function. These will often be ad-hoc in nature, with no historical precedent to follow.
- Operate as a peer on leadership and board meetings (e.g. investment and risk boards). Building partnerships and strong relationships with all senior managers, with the objective that collectively we make optimal commercial decisions
- Provide analysis and delivery of insight that links financial and business strategy. This will also include (but is not limited to) the presentation of financial performance, forecasts and variances including a thorough assessment of operational drivers/ risks and opportunities.
- Actively participate in and drive ad-hoc projects and transformation initiatives (dealing with high degrees of ambiguity and multiple conflicting deliverables)
- Take full accountability and ownership for corporate processes, with the objective of continuously improving inputs, processes and outputs in order to exceed requirements
This is a new role aligned to the largest sub-teams within the GPT function, reporting to the newly created Finance Director of Global Products and Technologies. This role will be co-located in Poznan with the GPT leadership team.Why you?
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree and Professional finance qualification (e.g. ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA, MBA)
- Significant partnering experience in a commercial environment, and demonstratable commercial acumen/ decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills to influence senior decision-makers
- Involvement in working on Transformation or Technology global improvement projects
- Demonstrable strategic thinking
- Practise managing a 3rd Party supplier
- Experience operating successfully in an English-speaking organisation
- We are a high performing talented team who support our businesses in making the right decisions and driving GSK Finance towards best-in-class
- A career with purpose - whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer
- Possibility of developing within the role and company’s structure
- Possibility of remote work
- Additional benefits (bonus plan, medical care, life insurance, pension scheme, sports card, recreation allowance, social fund)
- Access to the newest technologies and solutions
- Team Building events
- A career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Supportive & friendly working environment
- Corporate culture is based on our values: patient focus, integrity, respect and transparency
Inclusion and diversity at GSK are key to our success. Here, you will thrive by bringing your unique experiences to both our company and the recruitment process. We want you to be you, feel good and keep growing your career. GSK is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Applicants will travel through a transparent recruitment journey that adheres to all required employment standards and regulations. Beyond this, we commit to our values of integrity and respect towards every applicant. We want to hear from you and support you with any adjustments that you may require during the recruitment process. Please get in touch with our Recruitment Team (contact email) to further discuss this today. We will request equal opportunities information from you and whilst disclosure is optional, we encourage you to be open, enabling us to monitor the inclusivity of our recruitment practices for the benefit of everyone. Your data will remain confidential, is never shared with our Hiring Managers and never affects the status of your application. *Local restrictions/legal requirements.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.