A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
Where You'll Work
Our Union City site is part of our Sweet division and creates chocolates and other confectionery items for Kerry customers
What You'll Do
The Plant Operations Controller is a key person in the management of plant profitability through the control of operations, supply chain activities, and accounting. You'll support the various manufacturing and supply chain strategies by providing information for decision making, performance measurement, risk management, and strategic planning.
On a high level, the essential functions include:
- Management of site costs
- Management of financial aspects of site Capital Expense processes: submission of CPs, monthly tracking of cashflows & close off completed projects
- KPI monitoring of each project including timely reporting and analysis of site KPIs
- Measure and report on monthly valuation, reconcile GL to perpetual, rework out of spec stock analysis monthly
- Design budget and projection models
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Accounting or similar degree
- Experience in commercial or manufacturing such as food, chemical or Pharmaceutical industries
- Expert knowledge of Excel, ERP (SAP experience preferred), Accounting Systems and experience with Performance based measurements
- Strong analytical mindset with attention to detail, good communication, organization, prioritization and time management skills while handling multiple ongoing projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Prior experience with long term strategic planning, investing analysis, acquisition, capital, cost management, capital reporting, budgeting, forecasting, profitability analysis, financial reporting, managing fixed assets, closing the books, budgeting, year-end audit and technical accounting are all highly desired
- CPA, CMA or equivalent is desired
33063 Western Ave, Union City, CA 94587 #finance #controller
Kerry is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Kerry will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen. EEO is the Law poster can be found here. Additional information can also be here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.