Client Implementation Officer - Operations
As the Client Implementation Officer, you will:
Lead the planning, coordination and execution of client and product events at State Street Global Advisors (SSGA) across multiple global regions including:
- Client fundings for separate accounts and commingled funds
- Client mandate changes
- Launching of company sponsored ETFs, Mutual Funds, Seed Funds and Commingled products
- Client and Fund liquidations and terminations
- In-kind contributions and withdrawals
- Custodian and Recordkeeper changes
- Contractual review including comments and approvals
- Engage the organization ensuring that all appropriate parties and functional groups are informed, involved, and in asset structuring processes
- This includes the evaluation of the complexity, fund structures, special requirements, and risks associated with each event
- Work with Relationship Managers, Product Development and Investment teams to clearly articulate event requirement and solicit input as needed
- Make adjustments to plan and execution, depending on external needs and internal business policies and standards
- Participate in or lead projects aimed at continually improving the firm’s overall business processes
- Own, along with the Investment team, the process of implementing a client event from an investment perspective
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the investment management field with specific focus on investment operations and investment experience
- Deep understanding of complex investment issues, processes and vehicles and how these relate to client events
- Strong desire to continuously improve industry and investment knowledge
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, time management and execution skills such as prioritization and multi-tasking under time constraints
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships with clients, internal teams, consultants custodians and transition managers, and optimally interact with all levels of an organization
- Ability to take a leadership role in the decision-making process and bringing parties to a consensus
- Strong business discernment, including the ability to synthesize complex issues and optimally balance substantial objectives
- Strong analytical skills and the ability of understanding client objectives and developing effective and appropriate solutions to meet those objectives
- Consistent track record of successfully leading client events
- Excellent written & verbal communications and presentation skills
- Great teammate with a positive attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a CFA/MBA or equivalent experience preferred
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.