Pricing, Senior Associate
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Conducts research and analysis of complex pricing issues.
- Utilizes advanced level of knowledge in the resolution of pricing issues and escalates to management as required.
- Provides pricing support to client groups, including responding proactively to inquiries, and conducting specialized pricing research and analysis.
- Monitors and follows up with vendors on pricing problems.
- Serves as back up to Pricing Team Members in daily operations.
- May assist in the hiring, mentoring, coaching and training of less experienced staff.
- Ensure validation of manual entries and accuracy of market data research to avoid errors.
- Is aware of broader internal/external business issues; applies to own role.
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data; takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Proven negotiation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills including expressing complex ideas and concepts.
- Understanding of Derivatives and Fixed Income trading instruments.
- Prior experience working with pricing vendor terminals, websites, and software.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree with emphasis in business, finance, economics, or math.
- Minimum 4+ years related work experience.
- Computer proficient including spreadsheet (Excel) and database applications.
- Advanced macro and query building skills.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.