R&I Controller / Senior Staff FP&A at Famous FMCG Company
This position is a staff to senior staff level FP&A for R&I side, you will mainly be responsible for project budgeting and business stakeholder with the team of 3 members.
This company is a French FMCG company with strong brand power. They have large market share in Japan especially cosmetic products.
- Monitor spending progress, give alert for any landing risks, and raise possible solutions to budget owners and controlling head.
- play a leading role in reviewing project portfolio with Japan management team to ensure alignment with R&I strategy and help drive decision on projects.
- Build best practices and promote changes to optimize the new way of working
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Business level English and Japanese language proficiency
- International working environment
- FP&A overall experience
- Work from home, flextime possible
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kazuma Watanabe on +813 6832 1595