Assistant Accounting Manager, Outsourcing
This role offers an excellent opportunity to utilise your accounting and tax experience whilst further developing your management and commercial skills. You will form part of a team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses from a diverse range of industries.
We are seeking self-driven and highly motivated individual with a solid technical background and a passion for providing high quality client service.
- Coaching and supervising the work of the Associates.
- Review and analyse monthly management accounts and supporting schedules.
- Prepare financial statements under SFRS and other international GAAP.
- Reviewing GST returns.
- Support the technical and soft skills development of the Associates through on the job training.
- Act as a key point of contact in client relationships to enhance client experience.
- Liaise with clients’ auditors and tax agents to ensure a smooth exchange of information.
- Support the management team with creative ideas to continually improve the way we work and the service we provide.
- Work with other Mazars teams, domestic and international, to meet client’s needs.
- Establish good client relationships through positive interactions with the client’s team.
- Involve in any other adhoc duties as assigned.
- Bachelor of Accountancy or ACCA part/full qualified
- Minimum 4 – 5 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year of experience in a Senior level capacity in an Audit/Accounting firm.
- Solid knowledge of the Singapore accounting and tax environment
- Advanced knowledge of GST regulations and e-filing
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel; knowledge of XERO, SAP and/or NetSuite is an advantage
- Friendly and approachable team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Must be highly organized, detail orientated and able to work effectively under pressure
- Desire and capability to develop into a management role over time