Audit Manager (US GAAP)
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong accounting and auditing background to develop their career by gaining experience in Mazars in Singapore.
The Manager manages a portfolio of engagements to deliver high quality audit services. You will provide leadership on audit engagements, with a focus on US clients which includes engagement planning, execution and finalisation of an audit engagement. You will be fully accountable for the audit engagement and ensure that the engagement process against budget and timeline is closely monitored. You will develop and maintain long-term client relationships.
You will review and provide key technical expertise to ensure the quality of audit work performed is in compliance with the applicable professional standards and requirements. You will also undertake a role in professional development activities such as training, staff recruitment and performance management.
- Degree in Accountancy with CPA (US) or equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience working on US listed audit engagements preferred
- Proficient in US GAAP, US GAAS, PCAOB and SEC requirements
- Excellent communication skills to work effectively and efficiently across all levels
- Good understanding of corporate governance, regulatory compliance, audit standards and accounting principles
- Possess positive “can do” attitude to challenges and the agility to multitask effectively across competing priorities.