Financial Accountant | Leading NFP
- $80,000 - $90,000 package + salary sacrifice benefits
- Be Be a part of a team that can make a real difference
- A fantastic company culture, social and supportive colleagues
With a small but close knit team this business has a relaxed but professional feel. The environment is one where you can really get to take ownership and make this role your own.
The purpose of this position is to assist the Senior Accountant and provide accounting services including assisting with the preparation of financial and management reporting, related general journals and balance sheet reconciliations, oversight of fixed asset management, bank reconciliation, accounts payable and accounts receivable. The role is also accountable for the management of a small team.
- Newly qualified CA or CPA looking to make their first move into a commercial organisation
- Strong experience with technical accounting standards and statutory financial statement preparation
- Proven experience in Excel is essential, with exposure to ERP systems looked on favourably
- Logical and methodical work style, proven in an environment meeting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Hold full, unrestricted working rights for Australia
To be considered for this position you will be a recently qualified accountant, preferably with experience in or exposure to the NFO or healthcare industry. You could be looking to make your first move from a professional services firm into industry OR you will be in a similar position looking for a step up and a new challenge.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples are encouraged to apply.
To apply please click apply or call Ryan McLoughlin on 03 8628 2111 for a confidential discussion.