Assistant Manager, Group Finance
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If your answer is affirmative, we have great news for you!
Job Responsibilities: -
- Assist Senior Manager and Management to ensure Group Finance operations and functions to run effectively and efficiently.
- Preparation of full set of accounts, including managing Accounts Receivables and Accounts Payable as well as taxation matters.
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting, reporting and related tasks.
- Prepare accounts related to reconciliation and dealing with external parties.
- Involve in collating and analysing information.
- Assist in any other ad-hoc projects or assignments which may be assigned from time to time.
Essential Qualifications and Skills:
- At least degree in Accounting or any relevant subject/ professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience is required for this position.
- Well-versed with Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to multi-task and good time management skill.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Come and be part of Our Team! Reach out to us via +603-22971000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.