FSO Cons. - Bus. Cons. - Trans. Arch. - S&BT (Manager) (M.P) (306401)
FSO - Consulting - Business Consulting - Transformation Architecture - Strategy and Business Transformation (Manager) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, New York, NY.
Analyze information to help clients make business and investment decisions. Evaluate financial data and economic and business trends to help clients gain insight across the banking, capital markets, wealth and asset management, and insurance sectors. Evaluate and compare business and historical data to forecase business, industry, or economic conditions and recommend strategies.
Manage and motivate teams of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field and 5 years of work experience. Alternatively, will accept a Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Information Systems, Marketing, Engineering, or a related field and 4 years of related work experience.
- Must have 4 years of experience at a financial services company or 4 years of comparable experience working as a consultant in a professional services firm delivering advisory services to financial services industry clients.
- Must have 3 years of experience communicating technical study conclusions through written reports and presentations using PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and/or Visio.
- Must have 3 years of experience documenting clients’ issues and requirements, determining root causes, and developing improvement plans.
- Must have 3 years of experience using strategy and management frameworks, including at least one of the following: Porters 5 Forces, Market Structure Analysis, Corporate Valuation, and/or Marketing Strategy.
- Must have 3 years of experience guiding strategy formulation engagements/initiatives.
- Must have 3 years of experience developing business strategies for transformational change initiatives related to growth, innovation, digital transformation, efficiency, corporate venturing, and/or risk management.
- Must have 3 years of experience in applied analytics, strategic planning, investment portfolio planning, target operating models, product strategy, and product roadmaps.
- Must have 3 years of experience advising clients on financial technology and disruptive innovation strategies.
Must have 3 years of experience with at least 3 of the following technical competencies:
- Strategic Planning
- Growth Strategy
- Corporate Strategy
- Portfolio Strategy
- Innovation Strategy
- New Product Development Strategy
- New Market Entry Strategy
- Applied Analytics in Strategy Use Cases
- Value Creation Strategy
- Cost Optimization
- FinTech Strategy
- Digital Disruption Strategy
Requires travel up to 80%, of which 20% may be international, to serve client needs.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.