Senior Associate , Professional Practice (Regulatory Team) , Assurance
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
You’ll work in high-performing teams that helps drive audit quality within EY organisation and play your part in building a better working world.
We are looking for someone with excellent data analysis and Excel skills to drive changes, and improve the monitoring initiatives and regulatory compliance process undertaken by Professional Practice team.
Familiarity with the operations of an audit firm or financial audit audit process would be an added advantage.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide data analysis support to drive changes and improve the monitoring initiatives under Professional Practice function.
- Assist in information compilation and analysis for regulatory submission (strong excel skills and technique is required).
- Keep abreast of developments in accounting, auditing, ethical and regulatory/professional standards and audit methodology.
- Assist in the implementation and operation of the Firm’s system of quality management.
- Assist in updating audit guidance and enablers.
- Administer updates to technical databases.
Skills and attributes for success
- Passionate and have interest in data analytics and drive process changes.
- Good data analysis, and Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Good knowledge of accounting, auditing, ethical and regulatory/professional requirements.
- A team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
What we offer
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.