Assurance Services - Advanced Associate - Service Delivery Center
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Assurance Services – Advanced Associate - Service Delivery Center
EY’s Service Delivery Center is made up of high-performing US-based resources who work closely with our experienced client serving professionals to deliver project-based work and managed services to our US-based clients. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges, come join our dynamic team!
Your key responsibilities
As the Assurance Advanced Associate, you will supervise Assurance Associates and perform detail review of procedures executed in accordance with EY audit methodologies and interact closely with and report to the Assurance Supervisor. You will assist Assurance Associates in reaching their full potential through training and development, willingly addressing questions, contributing constructively as a coach and providing timely on-the-job feedback. And work with team members to set goals and responsibilities as it relates to their specific work on their team.
Skills and attributes for success
- Supervising procedures performed by Assurance Associates
- Performing detail review of documentation prepared by Assurance Associates
- Documenting clearly and accurately the execution of standardized procedures as defined
- Executing standardized procedures in a timely fashion to meet client service team deadlines
- Managing expectations regarding the timing of related deliverables
- Following through on client service team requests in a timely fashion
- Timely communicating identified exceptions or non-reoccurring situations to the client service delivery team for resolution
- Ensuring quality in delivering client service by supervising the execution of the procedures as defined
- Analyzing evidence, reaching conclusions, identifying non-compliance while applying a balanced view
- Supervising the execution of well-defined processes, procedures and protocols as defined in accordance with EY GAM and direction of the client service team
To qualify for the role you must have
- Associate or Undergraduate’s degree in any business-related major or any degree with at least 6 hours of accounting
- Experience working with accounting and/or auditing concepts
- Ability to consistently follow standardized procedures
- Experience supervising others in the context of accounting and/or auditing
- Attention to detail and diligence in resolution of issues
- Ability to prioritize to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task on projects and assignments
- Ability to plan ahead and anticipate potential problems before they arise
- Proficient MS Office skills, specifically Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to learn new software tools
- Three years of accounting and/or auditing experience
What we look for
You should be flexible and able to juggle multiple responsibilities, including delivery of exceptional quality work. You’ll be a self-starter, motivated, and will value sharing best practices in executing the work across accounting and auditing concepts.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 10 days of vacation plus ten observed holidays and three paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging and knowledgeable colleagues
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.