Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.About Kerry
A career with Kerry Foods offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.About the role
We’re looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Kerry team in Ossett.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a team of passionate finance analysts in generating new and existing product costings. You will need to be a self-starter with a broad business mindset who can work on their own initiative and as part of a team and acts with drive, determination and resilience.
You will support the Senior Finance Analyst within Kerry to build expertise and differentiated concepts.Key responsibilities
- Compile and analyse financial reports and KPIs
- Perform weekly & monthly stock reconciliations
- Trend various data and present to key stakeholders
- Generate new and existing product costings
- Raise manual invoices and handle petty cash
- Liaise with other departments on various projects and improvements
- ADHOC work
- GCSE's A-C or equivalent in Mathematics & English.
- Ability to use their own initiative.
- Accountancy study support available.
- Process focused mind-set with the ability to simplify complicated procedures so that they are easily understandable to end users.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Microsoft Excel Skills including Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s and macros
- Positive attitude with a strong leaning toward continuous improvement
- Knowledge of SAP and Salesforce.com an advantage