Middle Office, Senior Associate - CRD
Portfolio Administrators are responsible for all operational duties for a set of portfolios within an investment strategy. Portfolio Administrators work with internal and external groups to ensure accurate and timely delivery of data on each portfolio.
Responsibilities & Tasks Include:
- Act as primary point of contact to Portfolio Management, Relationship Management, Performance Measurement Group, Compliance and Custodian inquiries for assigned portfolios
- Perform daily cash, position and price reconciliations between our internal and external accounting systems
- Assist internal reconciliation teams with researching and resolution of reconciliation exceptions between SSgA and the external record keepers
- Provide daily cash availability and forecasted balances to Portfolio Management
- Prepare monthly portfolio data and reports for performance analysis and evaluation
- Comply with internal and external audit requirements
- Meets or exceeds all specified deadlines
Education and Experience
- MBA finance / B.com as an educational qualification.
- Knowledge of investment accounting.
- Pursuing certification like CFA,FRm etc is an added advantage
- 2 plus years’ Custody & Accounting experience on related investments is an added advantage. Total experience 3 years and above.
- Flexible to all the Shift timings
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and accounting platforms; Smart stream, Bloomberg and FACTSET experience preferred but not required
- Strong analysis and problem resolution skills
- Motivated individual who possesses the ability to work in a fast paced environment
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.