"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Treasury Finance, which forms part of the Group Finance area of Financial Services, provides a diverse range of financial analysis, management accounting and product control for Treasury front office operations, including Asset & Liability Management (ALM), Liquidity Operations, and Group Funding & Capital Management.
The Securitisation Reporting area within the Treasury Finance team is responsible for the delivery of quality and timely financial operations and reporting services for a portfolio of the Group’s subsidiaries, including the preparation of monthly results and reconciliations, periodic board and other management reports, and financial statements for submission to ASIC.
The major work function of this role is to prepare and provide timely and accurate financial information across the Groups securitisation Trusts. Other aspects of the role include contributing to a strong financial control environment, team engagement, assisting the team in managing internal and external stakeholders, including Treasury Front office, Group Finance, and the Group’s Auditors.
Do work that matters
- Preparation and delivery of results, board papers, financial statements, management reports, solvency statements, regulatory reports, BAS/IAS returns, tax work papers, tax returns and statutory reports for portfolio subsidiaries to Business Unit and Group Finance teams, Group Governance, subsidiary Boards, ASIC, APRA and other authorities
- Delivery of month end processing, reconciliations and half and full year group consolidation packs for the CBA annual report
- Delivery of any operational processes specific to the portfolio of subsidiaries
- Contribute to a diverse range of projects encompassing productivity improvements, legal entity structures, system changes and other ad hoc project initiatives and tasks
- Establish effective relationships with clients in business units, Financial Services and service providers
We’re interested in hearing from people who have
- Tertiary qualification in accounting
- Full or partial CA/CPA qualification
- 1-3 years’ experience in a financial accounting role
- Knowledge of the financial reporting framework and strong technical skills, including AIFRS
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task, manage and meet deadlines
- Proven team work and contribution to team-wide projects and deliverables
- Advanced written/oral communication skills
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.