Sen. Treasury Generalist #170092
Your field of responsibility
As the Treasurer of CS, the candidate will be part of the CFO team in the entity, with broad responsibilities for the Treasury function, including:
- Establishment of funding, liquidity and capital
- Delivery of funding initiatives (income certificates, debt issuances, money markets and intercompany through foreign debt quota)
- Management of HQLA, liquidity and capital position for the entity to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal targets
- Oversee management of currency and interest rate risk for the entity
- Preparation of management information materials
- Stay updated with the regulatory developments and internal policy changes, and ensure impact is understood and communicated
- Establish and maintain relationships with CS stakeholders (country management, business, corporate functions, Global Liquidity Group and regional treasury teams)
- Establish and maintain relationships with local regulators, auditors and local rating agencies (as appropriate)
- Treasury representatives for various local management committee/ governance meetings
- Oversight of funding and hedging execution activities perform by the execution team
- Provide subject matter expertise on new business projects impacting CS from a Treasury perspective
Your skills and experience
- Strong academic background; minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; preferably Finance related
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banks or securities house, preferably in treasury or asset and liability management
- Ability to work independently as the candidate will report functionally offshore
- Proficient understanding of local liquidity rules, capital usage and funding requirement of onshore China is essential
- Sound knowledge in FX/interest rate related products as well as regulatory constraints in China financial markets
- Evidence of strong stakeholder management skills on senior management level, with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders such as regulators
- Strong personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.